High-speed 360° inspection of unorientated bottles, jars and other cylindrical containers.
The Quality Vision system provides high-speed inspection and identification of labels and lids of unorientated cylindrical products such as cans, bottles, jars and vials. This unique multi-camera 3D-modelling technology inspects products orientated in any direction without the need to slow down the line… up to 1,200 items per minute! A colour option enables the checking of label graphics and bottle contents, while high resolution cameras help to check tall, thin bottles from base to neck in a single field of view.
- Minimise product recalls by ensuring correct labelling
- Control brand image and minimise waste by catching defects early in the production process
- Track parts through the supply chain by reading 1D barcodes and 2D Data Matrix symbols
- Use the workforce more efficiently by eliminating manual inspection on high speed lines
Inspection and identification applications
1. Cap verification, placement and skew
2. Cap seal damage detection
3. Cap/label orientation validation
4. Fill level detection
5. Label verification, placement and skew
6. Label damage detection
7. Date and lot code verification and legibility
8. 1D barcode and 2D Data Matrix symbol verification and decoding
9. Code reading for traceability and supply chain management
10. Mixed lot detection
11. Package or content colour verification
12. Product orientation for final packaging
Machine operation can be monitored online by our technicians at head office or from local support centres in order to ensure rapid diagnosis of any anomaly that occurs and facilitate its immediate resolution.
As an optional extra, an active digital camera equipped with remote movement control can be incorporated into the machine’s electronics as an aid to system monitoring to facilitate and speed up the resolution of anomalies.
All control, adjustment and format changeover elements are automated and simplified, resulting in greatly reduced user intervention.
We offer distribution systems for non-cylindrical containers to suit the specific needs of each product and speed: electromechanical line divider, aligners, roller conveyor tables and product stackers.
If you have any questions about this model, please request more information and a sales representative will contact you to deal with your enquiry.
In our client area, you will find all information necessary for the proper maintenance of our machines and a detailed list of parts available to resolve any incidents.
With a team exclusively dedicated to client service, SR Innova provides an effective and reliable after-sales service.
Our extensive product catalogue enables us to supply a wide range of companies and sectors. The main industrial sectors that use SR Innova’s machines are as follows: